Table of Contents
- 1 What are the best laptops for doctors?
- 1.1 1. ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop 14” FHD Nano-Edge Bezel, 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor
- 1.2 2. Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U
- 1.3 3. Apple MacBook Pro (15-Inch, Previous Model, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage, 2.2GHz Intel Core i7) – Silver
- 1.4 4. Lenovo 20KH002FUS Thinkpad X1 Carbon 20KH 14″ Ultrabook – Windows – Intel Core i7 1.9 GHz – 16 GB RAM – 1 TB SSD, Black
- 1.5 5. Dell New 2019 XPS 13 9380 Core i7-8565U 16GB 512GB PCIe SSD 4K 3840×2160 Touch Screen Windows 10 (13″ | Windows Home)
- 1.6 6. Huawei Matebook 13 Signature Edn. Laptop – 13″ 2K Touch, 8th Gen i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Office 365 Personal 1-Year, Silver (Us Warranty)
What are the best laptops for doctors?
Following is the list of 6 best laptops for doctors.
- ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop|best laptop for doctors 2020
- Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop|best laptop for medical students
- Apple MacBook Pro|best laptop for telehealth
- Lenovo 20KH002FUS Thinkpad|best laptop for health science majors
- Dell New 2019 XPS|best laptop for veterinary school
- Huawei Matebook 13|best laptop for medical school sdn
Are you a doctor or a medical student who wishes to purchase a new laptop? Then it is important to have a clear picture in your mind about the best options that are available to consider. We did a quick research to locate more information about the best laptops for doctors. We thought of providing you with a list of information that we found so that you can make an informed decision while you buy your laptop as a doctor.
1. ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop 14” FHD Nano-Edge Bezel, 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor
The ASUS ZenBook laptop is a slim and portable product. If you come across the need to carry the laptop wherever you go, you are encouraged to take a look at this option. This is the main reason why we included it within the list of best laptops for doctors 2020 as well. You can get a 4-way Nano edge bezel on this laptop, which is quite unique to it.
The ASUS ZenBook laptop comes with 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD drive. Therefore, you will be able to get the fastest experience out of it at all times. There will not be any lags. This laptop is designed to enhance the typing position as well. Another unique feature that you can discover in this laptop is the dual-function touchpad. You will be able to switch that to a numerous keypad, which you can use to enter numbers with ease.
2. Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U
The Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop comes to you along with a new 8th generation processor. This i5 8250U processor will make sure that the power needed for all your day to day requirements is delivered. This is a kind of a basic laptop available for the doctors to purchase. Due to the same reason, you can call it the best laptop for medical students.
The laptop has a 15.6” Full HD screen. On top of that, you can receive a 256GB SSD drive and an 8GB RAM out of the laptop as well. The best thing that you can find in this laptop is its battery life, which is rated for 15 hours.
3. Apple MacBook Pro (15-Inch, Previous Model, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage, 2.2GHz Intel Core i7) – Silver
Apple laptops are quite popular for the outstanding Mac OS offered along with them. Such a laptop can be used as the best laptop for electronic medical records 2018 as well. If you have such a requirement, you just need to purchase Apple MacBook Pro. It offers a brilliant retina display to you, which comes along with True Tone technology.
Due to the presence of a touch ID and touch bar, you will be able to make your life easy while using this laptop. It offers an ultra-fast SSD drive as well. There are four different USB C ports available with the laptop.
4. Lenovo 20KH002FUS Thinkpad X1 Carbon 20KH 14″ Ultrabook – Windows – Intel Core i7 1.9 GHz – 16 GB RAM – 1 TB SSD, Black
If you are interested in moving forward with Lenovo laptops, you can buy Lenovo 20KH002FUS Thinkpad. It is a good option available for the people who are looking for the best laptop for medical students UK as well. The main reason behind the popularity of this laptop is that it offers a longer battery life to the users. On top of that, you can receive the precision keyboard that comes with ThinkPad laptops.
The laptop dimensions are quite compact as well. Hence, you can receive support when taking it to places. The Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB RAM will make sure that you get the support needed to complete your work without facing any struggles. Instead of purchasing HP laptops, you can settle down with this.
5. Dell New 2019 XPS 13 9380 Core i7-8565U 16GB 512GB PCIe SSD 4K 3840×2160 Touch Screen Windows 10 (13″ | Windows Home)
Dell New 2019 XPS 13 is another portable laptop available for the doctors to buy. If you wish to get the best laptops for doctors, you must focus on this product as well. It comes to the users with the best connectivity options that you can ever find on a laptop. On the other hand, you can get 16GB of memory and 512GB of SSD drive as well. This is one of the most powerful 13-inch laptops that you can ever purchase from the market.
The compact design and quiet performance would also impress you as a doctor while you are using this product. In fact, this laptop is 50% quieter when compared to competitor laptops available for purchase.
6. Huawei Matebook 13 Signature Edn. Laptop – 13″ 2K Touch, 8th Gen i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Office 365 Personal 1-Year, Silver (Us Warranty)
Huawei Matebook 13 is another high-end laptop. However, you can get some really good features out of it. It offers a full view touch display to the users. Apart from that, you can also receive a powerful performance from this laptop as well. The innovative cooling design that comes with the laptop can help you to keep it running cool for a longer period of time.
The Huawei Matebook 13 has a powerful Core i5 8th generation processor. It is paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD drive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The best 2 in 1 laptops can help you to use the product as a laptop as well as a tablet according to your preferences.
As a medical student, you will be able to use the laptop and access the internet for study purposes. You can also store important information within the laptop.
A MacBook Air is good enough for a medical student. There is no need to spend money unnecessarily to buy a MacBook Pro.
Now you are aware of how to pick the best laptop for doctors. All the options that we recommended are impressive. You just need to go through those options and pick the best laptop based on your specific preferences.
you can also read about: Best Laptops For Journalists