In this tutorial, we walk you through how to cancel your Disney + subscription.
Since its launch, the American streaming platform Disney + has enjoyed tremendous success since it already has more than 55 million users around the world.
In France, you can subscribe to the service from the official Disney + site, or take advantage of it via Canal + which includes it in its packs, moreover, the group offers you a month of a free trial.
Have you subscribed to Disney Plus and do not wish to continue your subscription? Whatever the reason for your departure, there is a very easy way to terminate your account and that it is possible to do it at any time, we explain it to you in the rest of this article.
Cancel a Disney + subscription
If you no longer enjoy Disney Plus and no longer want to be charged monthly, then it’s time to opt out. To do this, follow these 5 steps:
- Log into your Disney + account.
- Go to the Profile [sic] thumbnail at the top right of the screen.
- Go to the Account option.
- Click Billing Details, then click Cancel Subscription.
- Finish with Confirm termination.
Cancel a Disney + subscription via Google Play
Did you sign up for Disney + from your Android smartphone? You have therefore used the payment method associated with your Google Play account. To unsubscribe, then proceed as follows:
- On your computer, go to Google Play.
- Log into your Google account used for Disney +.
- Tap on My Subscriptions.
- Next to Disney +, go to Manage.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Cancel Subscription.
Cancel a Disney + subscription on iOS
To unsubscribe from Disney + from the iOS app, the process is simple:
- On your app, go to your profile thumbnail at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on Account.
- Go to Billing Details.
- On the web page that opens, enter your Disney + credentials.
- Tap Unsubscribe.
- Finish with Confirm termination .